Monday, March 21, 2016

PC Base Building

It's been 11 days since I posted which is one of the largest gaps in posting since the early, early days of the blog. If it's not the longest ever, which it more than likely is. Work, just-begun classes, more work, and a lack of eBay purchases -- more than a month between my last two buys -- have contributed to a lack of posting. I have some stuff to showcase and ideas for posts to implement so hopefully I'll follow through with those musings and cardboard delights.


So here are three simple additions to a couple of my major PCs. I really dig the 1967 Topps set so the Heritage Martin is extra cool. A new Kershaw is always appreciated (I'm up to 280 unique Kid Ks) and I somehow didn't have this version of the Martin/Nyger Morgan play at the plate card yet.

Mike, thanks as always for your awesome generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment