Wednesday, April 13, 2016

ManBearSeag and The Bison

My good friend Mike never ceases to amaze me with the cool stuff he bestows upon me out of the goodness of his heart. Today's post showcases the latest pair of cards to enter my collection via the man who got me a job at a card shop, i.e. Cardboard Jesus.


#ManBearSeag! Corey Seager cards are ridiculously expensive although I have told myself I will acquire his 2016 Ginter auto by year's end. My wallet is hiding in fear. Base rookies are affordable enough but I'll always take free if the option exists. Here's his 2016 Topps Heritage Base RC that he shares with former Dodger infielder Jose Peraza. I must track down the Action Variation SP!


The Bison also made an appearance in the form of this shiny and spiffy 2015 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor. They are not numbered and I don't see the word refractor anywhere because of course Topps.

No comments:

Post a Comment