Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Laundry Day

Progress on my 2010-2011 Panini Dominion Master Set of Ryan Getzlaf cards has all but come to a grinding halt. I need just a handful of cards but they are all limited in production and either never appear or are just too expensive. When they do appear I have to hope I stumble on them before anyone else does.


Thankfully, one need did appear and I was first on the scene and able to land it moments after it was listed. The above Laundry Tag, limited to just six copies -- 6/6 for my newest Captain Getzy -- popped up on a morning search and at most had been listed for a few hours before I saw it. I immediately clicked the BIN button and was able to use PayPal funds from a previous sale to cover the card in its entirety.

I love the color on the tag, the partial Ducks' logo (both word and picture version), and spending nothing out of pocket to cross another need off the list makes it an even sweeter score.

2 comments: