Saturday, August 13, 2016

2007 Just Minors Triple Signatures Black #'d /3: Kershaw and Two Other Dudes

Long gone are the days when I could score a Clayton Kershaw autograph on eBay for $5-10. I truly, truly miss those glorious days. Nowadays a blaster and a half is a steal and those opportunities are few and far between. So when they do present themselves I pretty much have to jump on them in order to add to my Kid K PC.


I've always been a fan of minor league autos so I don't mind picking them up and not seeing team logos on a licensed product. Just Minors has always been a favorite of mine and I even busted a few variations of the set in the past. Kersh is joined on this Black Parallel from 2007, numbered 2/3, by Yovani Gallardo and former top prospect and Roy Halladay trade centerpiece Kyle Drabek.

No comments:

Post a Comment