Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Underdog Care Package

I received a care package some time ago from my good buddy Zach of The Underdog Card Collector fame. It was filled with Ducks and Chargers so I've scanned my favorites in for the viewing pleasure of the maybe two people who still actually read the blog.


A Ryan Getzlaf hit is always a welcome sight. I already have the /199 version of this '08-'09 Artifacts Treasured Swatches card but this beaut is numbered 62/75 and features two different colors for the sweater swatches.


Teemu! This features a nice seam in the swatch which I didn't see until I had scanned it in. It's also numbered, 41/45, and hails from 2015 In The Game Used. It's a fine addition to my modest Selanne PC.


One of the few newer Ducks' cards I've had my eyes on, and now thankfully I don't have to chase down Shea Theodore's Young Guns RC.


Finally some random Ducks. That Luminary Legends card of The Finnish Flash is just spectacular and I also dig the O-Pee-Chee Platinum card of The Captain.

Thanks amigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment