Sunday, November 13, 2016

When eBay Bucks Are About To Expire

I had a solid chunk of eBay Bucks set to expire. As I've been buying less and less over the last year plus they sat around for nearly a month whereas in the past they probably would not have lasted more than a day or two after arriving in my account. I couldn't let them go to waste so I decided to add a card I already own, but one with a characteristic I'll never pass up for the right price.


A Clayton Kershaw autograph for the right price (just over a blaster after using the aforementioned bucks) always catches my eye and has a place in my collection. I landed this beaut two years ago to the day -- well, I posted about acquiring it two years ago -- and now I theoretically have one for both my Kersh and Kemp collections. It's numbered 11/25.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God you didnt lose out on ur bucks. Gongrats om the nice card

    ReplyDelete