Saturday, December 30, 2017

My First Cody Bellinger Card

No, really, it's my first. I'm probably the last card-collecting Dodgers' fan to add a Bellinger card to his or her collection but I was never in a rush as prices were ludicrous. There was also little impetus for me to add one if the price wasn't right as I'm still one of those people who will point to the fact that Corey Seager is a far better player....and thus I spend my money on his cardboard instead.


My first Belli is this 2017 Topps Throwback Thursday RC based off the 1967 Topps design. It has a print-run of 2,245 and was a generous gift from the awesomely awesome customer who has been drawing me those rad Simpsons sketch cards.

Thanks dude!

1 comment:

  1. If I ever find and decide to buy a blaster box of Topps Update... the main reason will be to finally add a Bellinger rookie card to my collection.

    ReplyDelete