Monday, June 25, 2018

Clayton Kershaw Pickup: 2015 Allen and Ginter Box Topper Auto /15, BGS 9-10!

I've had this card sitting around for ages and finally decided to ignore the fact that my scanner is struggling with large cards and get it posted. The scanner now has a line down the entire middle and large cards fall victim. I have no idea if it's fixable or if the scanner has simply run its course of usefulness, but this Kershaw beaut deserved better than sitting on a table gathering dust.


I bought this 2015 Allen & Ginter Box Topper auto -- numbered 01/15 -- raw from eBay and sent it in to grade with Beckett through Dodger Penguin (thanks as always amigo!). I absolutely love everything about the card from the photo of Kid K to the big and bold on-card John Hancock to the hints of Ginter evident in the design. It's a fantastic addition to my Kersh Collection.

5 comments: