Thursday, October 18, 2018

Just Stamp The Ticket Man Sketch

My buddy who works on The Simpsons was back in the shop and surprised me with a new sketch card addition to the ever-expanding Springfield I'm building. What he didn't know is that he would completely stump me on the character. He wanted to go oddball and minor character and boy did he ever as I can't recall Just Stamp The Ticket Man to save my life.


After YouTubing him I can remember some of the episodes but for whatever reason he still doesn't ring a bell. But damn if he didn't have some funny moments and lines in said episodes. It's a super cool and unique addition to the collection and that's what I love about a show like The Simpsons. It's not just the main or even secondary characters that matter and make the show what it has been for so long.


Thanks as always amigo!

2 comments:

  1. Lol. The guy kinda reminds me of one of my former AP's. He's funny on the Simpsons... but my AP was a douche.

    P.S. Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete