Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Mike Trout Rookie Pickup: 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects, Slabbed A BGS 9

My boss recently bought about two dozen Mike Trout rookies from a guy selling off a big portion of his collection. Thankfully there were a couple of off-grade Trouts in the lot and they filled a perfect hole in my modest Mike Trout PC. My boss was nice enough to let me trade some stuff in to the shop in exchange for a couple of the Trout rookies that caught my fancy.


This 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects RC, slabbed a BGS 9, is my earliest Trout. It's a nice simple shot of the best player in baseball. As tends to be the case with Platinum the surface took the biggest hit amongst the subgrades. Off-grade Trouts work just fine for my collection and more importantly my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment