Wednesday, January 2, 2019

(Zack) Wheat Wednesday: 1921 W461-1 Exhibits, Slabbed An SGC 40!

The first Zack Wheat Vintage Cardboard to make an appearance in 2019 was a late-December eBay pickup. I'm surprised it stayed affordable but happy as it was a need and Exhibits seem to sell quite well based on my cursory research. Exhibits are not my favorite sets but it's a nice shot of Wheat.


What makes this SGC 40 example even better is that I got it for less than a third of what the previous one in the same grade sold for four months earlier. And by "previous one" I mean the exact copy you see above. Someone bought it on eBay for $150 and eventually it came back up for auction. A deal, I got.

3 comments:

  1. Another great Wheat pick-up. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous shot of Wheat. Congratulations on the late-December pickup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Nice job picking that one up, that seller must be kicking themselves with their results on that "flip"...

    ReplyDelete