Monday, November 7, 2022

A High-End The Cup Dual Auto Card -- Stanley Cup Wins with Ryan Getzlaf!

I have almost completely strayed from chasing modern cardboard of any kind as it no longer brings me happiness despite the players still being guys I love(d) to watch perform. Modern cardboard is so plentiful I just can't stomach spending money on it. However, every so often a card pops up in my once in a blue moon searches that captivates me and I must seek it out and acquire it. Such was the case with this absolutely stunning 2013 The Cup Signatures Renditions Combos -- limited to just 15 copies with hard-signed autos -- of one Ryan Getzlaf.

Scanning this in properly took some doing but I finally figured out how to showcase thiccccker slabs. That Cup-winning Ducks' team will forever bring me joy as the first of my favorite teams to win in my lifetime. Getzlaf and Corey Perry made for quite the duo for years and years and this shot of them (with a cutoff Dustin Penner on the left) remains a cherished sports photo in my memory.

PSA returned this to me as an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment