Thursday, January 5, 2023

Mike Trout HR Ticket Tracker: # 279 (One In Every MLB Park, Finally!)

My good friend and former coworker Beth sent me a wonderful gift last year. She is the preeminent Mookie Betts collector -- I would venture to say that exists -- and I had a cool Test Proof /49 I sent her way after getting it graded (it even 10'd!). I did not expect anything in return but she decided to add something to my collection and it's an amazing gesture and item I'm thrilled to have.

Behold, a ticket to the game in which Mike Trout homered for the 279th time in his illustrious career. What makes it extra special is it's the first homer he hit at Fenway which also marked a homer in every MLB ballpark available for him to go deep in.

Another notch in the belt of my lifelong project! Thank you Beth!! :)

2 comments: