Thursday, March 23, 2023

Sometimes The Grade Exceeds The Actual Athletic Performance

As I sift through the many LeBron James rookie year tickets I snatched from eBay and sent in to PSA for grading I am finding a mix of condition and mostly excellent to fricking amazing performances from the '03 1st overall selection. However, every rookie has an off game and today's showcased addition to my Ticket Collection is one such occurrence.


LBJ had an off night on February 11th of 2004 as the Nets took down the Cavs in a blowout. LeBron only put up 9 points to go along with 2 rebounds and 5 assists in the contest. I was pleasantly surprised when it returned from its vacation at Collectors as it came back to me a strong 8.

A win for me and my King James Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment