Sunday, October 8, 2023

Woooo! I'm Pacman Jones!

Rare is the day that a new Archer sketch card appears on eBay in an auction format. I check for new listings multiple times each day and recently my persistence paid off as I located and secured the latest addition to my collection.


What really drew me to this sketch was not just that it was new or a cool scene, but the fact that I have never seen this scene depicted in this product despite near a decade of collecting and feverishly chasing them. Jeremy R. Scott is the artist who made the wise decision to put Pam, her waffles, and Archer's prep school lacrosse t-shirt onto cardboard.


Season 3's 10th episode, "Crossing Over," sees Archer and Pam start a friends with benefits relationship after a night out partying with the ISIS crew. Archer realizes it is Pam he hooked up with after finding her sitting on his toilet, eating the previous night's waffles, while trying to clear her bowels.

The episode features one of the best lines of the entire series as Pam proclaims "Woooo! I'm Pacman Jones!" while she makes it rain waffles at a strip club.

No comments:

Post a Comment