Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Magical Day Of Dodgerdom

I'm off to meet John Ely (originally Chad Billingsley), and hopefully meet Jonathan Broxton shortly thereafter, though that seems less and less likely by the moment. After that, it's off to San Bernardino to see the Class A Inland Empire 66ers take on the High Desert Mavericks - the Class A affiliate of the Mariners - tonight at 7:05.

Notable alumni of the Mavericks includes Vicente Padilla, Brad Penny, and Billy Butler.

The first 1500 fans through the Class A turnstiles receive an Andre Ethier bobblehead, the same one the Dodgers gave out on May 18th.


Hopefully I get there early enough. It'll be a fun day regardless.

I'll have a picture recap of the whole day (one or two parts to be determined) up at some point in the week, most likely after Wednesday, I'm positive.

2 comments:

  1. Try to get to San Bernardino as early as possible. Those 1,500 bobbleheads will go fast.

    I'll be in Pasadena first to get Casey Blake's autograph. Then I'll head over to Culver City for the John Ely signing. If there's enough time, I'm gonna head over to El Segundo to get Maurice Jones Drew's autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit MJD, I might be out for a while haha.

    I figure my buddy and I are leaving for San Bernardino at like 3, should be there before 5. I think that should get us there early enough. I would certainly hope so haha.

    Thanks for the MJD tip.

    ReplyDelete