Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trade With Tomahawk Chopping: Hanley Ramirez, Matt Kemp, Jerry Sands

I completed another trade (my second) with Derek from Tomahawk Chopping - Cardboard & More! This time around, I sent Derek one card he needed for his 2010 Topps Chrome set, a Brian McCann jersey relic from 2008 Ginter, some random Braves, and a 1968 Topps Claude Raymond.

In return, Derek sent along a nice variety of cards, starting with this 2009 Bowman Sterling Worldview WBC jersey relic of Hanley Ramirez. Why would I be interested in a Hanley relic, considering I don't collect him, you may ask. Well, Hanley's a stud shortstop (a rare breed of player, though his defense leaves a ginormous amount to be desired), and I'll never pass up a hit of a great, great player. I also really, really love the look of this card, which is my second WBC jersey relic. Plus, it's actually my third relic of Hanley. I've got one Hanley card I've never posted, which will eventually see the light of day.


Next up, Derek included a new Matt Kemp for my PC, from 2010 Bowman Platinum:


Also included was this sick Jerry Sands card for my blossoming Sands PC. I do believe it's some sort of purple parallel refractor thing. I think. Whatever it is, it's awesome:


I also received a new David Wright. Thanks for the great cards Derek, enjoy yours and I look forward to trading again!

No comments:

Post a Comment