Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh Hey, Didn't See You There. Guess What I Just Did?

Won a bobblehead, that's what. Courtesy of Ryan from The Great Orioles Autograph Project comes this sweet Adam Jones nodder. It was a pleasant surprise to wake up the day after my birthday and find that I had won Ryan's contest and would be receiving this as my sweet prize.


It's a great design, reminiscent of the Matt Kemp bobblehead from 2010.


If a certain DodgerBobble can woo me with a Dodger I don't have, this might just end up with him. Since, of course, he is a bobble fanatic.

Thanks for the great contest Ryan!


3 comments:

  1. As I just mentioned to Ryan, I was at the game they gave this bobblehead out at. Camden Yards is an amazing park, best ballpark staff in baseball, too. My Adam Jones bobble is on my dresser still. Enjoy yours!

    P.S. Did you get your stuff yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatcha need big guy? I've got a Matt Kemp GU I'm looking to move if that's a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, I've fallen behind on trades, but yes, I did get the cards. Haven't popped open the bubbler yet though, but I will this week. Your cards went out yesterday. Sorry about that!

    DB- I'll e-mail you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete