Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trade With Capewood's Collections: A Piece of Troy Tulowitzki's 2011 All-Star Game Festivities Jersey, Courtesy of 2011 Topps Update

I completed my first trade with Cliff from Capewood's Collections. I spotted a card from a box of 2011 Topps Update he busted, and an e-mail later saw a deal in place. In return for a Ryan Howard jersey relic, Cliff sent this awesome Troy Tulowitzki All-Star Game Workout Jersey swatch my way.


Non-white jersey pieces are always preferable. Of course, I once heard it stated that black is, in actuality, the absence of color. If that's true, then is this worse than a plain white swatch? Either way, I like it (and am really digging these ASG swatches), and I'm very pleased to add another Tulo relic as I build my Long Beach State Dirtbags PC from the ground up.


Thanks for the trade Cliff, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment