Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Worst Conditioned Card In My Collection.

Another Fuji-inspired post. His latest inquiry involves the worst conditioned card in our collection. I have a few that I thought about but settled on my Dodgers' Sluggers card featuring Roy Campanella, Gil Hodges, Carl Furillo, and Duke Snider.


It's got creases, paper loss, soft and rounded corners, ink spots, writing, and is generally well, well-loved.


There's not much of a story behind it, other than I didn't expect my bid to hold, it's a card I had long wanted to add to my collection, and I think every card collector should have a copy in their collection.

Please keep voting for me! Thanks amigos and amigas!

And last but certainly not least, Happy Birthday Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Great card on multiple levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably the best 57 card in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your copy and mine are in near-identical condition. I think that card's just meant to be that way.

    ReplyDelete