Monday, November 12, 2012

Jumping Back On The Gerrit Cole Train.

I was ecstatic when I acquired my first Gerrit Cole auto earlier this year via trade, and I was intending to one day pick up another auto or two. I didn't intend for that day to be with this card.


I say that not because I dislike the above on-card auto from Leaf Draft. I just didn't think the bid I placed would actually take down the auction. But it did, so I paid up and then, as so often happens, didn't care that I had spent the money once I had the card in-hand. The former Bruin righty is pictured in his Team USA uniform, which is just an added bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Arno, Blogger isn't showing me your comment but I got an e-mail.

    So yeah, I usually wait as late as I can, but I like your strategy and use it when I can't be around for an auction's closing.

    ReplyDelete