Monday, December 17, 2012

Say Hey, It's A J-Hey Rookie Auto!

One of my smaller PCs is of Braves' right fielder Jason Heyward, one of my favorite players. The guy is a stud, and though my collection of him is not overwhelming due to high prices, I try and add to it when I can. I was thankfully able to add a big piece in the below beauty recently for a great price.


It's my second Heyward signature to go along with a minor league auto I scored a while back. It's a gorgeous card, and the scan doesn't do it justice, particularly because of the dusty penny sleeve causing some havoc. I love the chrome and on-card aspects of the card, as well as Jason's BIG signature.


My J-Hey PC is coming along nicely, and I hope to continue adding to it when I can and when the price is right and will allow me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment