Saturday, August 17, 2013

My First Jon Broxton Certified Auto.

I've made it anything but a secret that I'm a big and unabashed fan of former Dodgers' ace reliever Jonathan Broxton. The man was one of the best relievers in franchise history, a beast on the mound, and a nice guy when I met him three years ago. I've wanted a certified auto of him for the longest time, but there was almost nothing to choose from.


There was apparently more to choose from though than I thought, as I stumbled upon the above certified (but unlicensed) autograph of Ox from 2012 Panini Prizm Baseball. $2.25 delivered and it's mine. I'll pretend that photoshopped Royals' uniform is really Dodger Blue. There is a minor league Dodgers' card of Jon but I'm not yet willing to pay the price to acquire it. I'll nab it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment