Sunday, June 22, 2014

Trade With The Lost Collector: The Lost Collector Finds 8 New Russell Martins!

I completed my second trade with AJ from The Lost Collector. AJ had some Russell Martin as a Yankee cards lying around and I was the lucky recipient of his generosity. My Russ PC has now expanded by 8 and I couldn't be happier (almost 300 Martins....so close!).


This phenomenal Out of Bounds parallel from 2013 Topps is a Russ card I've desired and needed since I first knew it existed. Prices were too high out of the gate and it was one of those cards I figured I'd come across eventually, so I never made a real run at it. Thankfully, AJ came through in a big way!


It's a mini rainbow! This is Russ' base card from '13 Topps. Because Martin cards are always so fantastic it sort of seems like his regular base card and its Out of Bounds variation should both be SP masterpieces. I spy Robinson Cano, Nick Swisher, Hiroki Kuroda, and what I believe to be C.C. Sabathia's ears.


It's Chrome time! The Heritage Chrome -- and what an understated but great photo that is -- is numbered 439/562.

Thanks for the awesome trade AJ! I hope you enjoy the cards headed your way!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the Martin's. Hope the Pirates can sign him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the Martin's. Hope the Pirates can sign him.

    ReplyDelete