Saturday, December 8, 2018

Arenado '13 Update and Kersh City

My friend and coworker Mike recently passed along a cool card I was interested in. Like the great guy he is, he simply let me have it rather than allow me to pay him.


Nolan Arenado is such a good player on both sides of the ball and I'm happy to add this 2013 Topps Update RC to my collection. Mike also passed along the cool Bowman's Best Kershaw below.


I snagged the 2009 Topps card -- a shot I've always really liked -- from some junk at work to replace a dinged one I already had in my Clayton Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Wish my co-workers would hook me up with free cards. We share lunches and I get a Nordstrom discount... but that's not the same as baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kershaw scan added....that might have been an important thing to NOT forget originally.

    ReplyDelete