Saturday, December 16, 2023

Matt Hebb Draws Krieger Touching Himself and A Velociraptor

What better way to return to posting after my minor new job vacation than to come back with a pair of brand new additions to my beloved Archer PC. I had reached out to an artist a couple of times on both eBay and Instagram and hadn't heard back for months. Not every artist is social media active, so I chalked it up to part of the game. But then randomly, one day, he responded.


A few months later and we had ourselves a deal that worked well for both of us. I helped out a former colleague with some work and used the money to entirely fund this purchase of sketches from Matt Hebb. I've always enjoyed Matt's work and these two were no-brainer additions. The first is another of my all-time favorite Archer character, Krieger, from Season 2's "A Going Concern" (Episode 2).

It's my second of Krieger in this particular pose, joining one from Tim Dowler. The second one is a new character addition, although I do already have one featuring this character. However, this is my first solo Archersaurus pickup.

I've seen the DVD extra Archersaurus Self-Extinction.....but I have yet to see the pilot variant where Sterling Archer is replaced by a velociraptor and nothing else is different in the entire episode.

Thank you Matt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment