Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Blog Banner

I'm very excited to have a new blog banner. More thanks than I could ever possibly give goes to Ferio from Juan Pierre's Oversized Hat for the incredible work he did to create the banner and explain to me how to implement it.

Thanks also goes to the guys at MSTI for creating the original picture of Plaschke that was used.

----------------------------------------------------------

Haven't been able to find out if Kershaw will pitch tonight or Kemp will play after both came down with flu-like symptoms. Matt is certainly more likely to play than Clayton.

----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy tonight's game, and for those of you lucky to be going tonight, enjoy the Matt Kemp bobblehead that will soon be yours. I can't wait to get my hands on one (hopefully more than one, but only time will tell).

3 comments:

  1. Like the new banner. Don't like the new pitcher we just signed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck the Dodgers. I hate to say that, but damn they just made a horrendous decision. And Torre using Broxton 3 straight days and 4 out of 5 days while he's still not 100% (whether he admits to it or not) is comically insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm happy you like the banner.

    ReplyDelete