Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dodgers Notes From Saturday's Game 6/19/2010

Boston 5, Dodgers 4

Missed the game, as I was in San Diego attending the Padres game against the Orioles. I picked up a spiffy Kyle Blanks Bobblehead, I'll include pictures of it in my recap of the game, hopefully coming soon to a computer screen near you by the end of the weekend of early next week at the latest.

Box Score.
  • Vicente Padilla, making his first start after a lengthy stay on the DL, went 5.1 innings (4 ER, 5 Hits, 4 K, 1 BB, 2 HR Allowed, 89 pitches - 56 for strikes).
  • Bullpen: 3.1 IP, 1 ER, 5 Hits, 6 K, 1 BB.
  • Manny Ramirez hit his 8th HR of the season.
  • Russell Martin and Jamey Carroll each stole their 4th base of the season, while Manny somehow swiped his first. I need to see a replay of that rare occurrence.
  • Garret Anderson (?) (Double, 2 Singles) reached base 3 times, while Manny Being Manny (HR, Single) reached base twice.
  • The offense struck out 7 times, drew 3 walks, and had 3 extra-base hits.


[Reuters Photo]

    2 comments:

    1. I wanted to go to the Kyle Blanks bobblehead night. He's in the camouflage uniform, right?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oooh, good question, let me look. Yes, he is.

      http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/475391/blanks_180x150w.jpg

      Of course he didn't even play, still on the DL I think. Funny thing is, they're doing 5 giveaways, and not one is A-Gon.

      They chose Blanks, Clayton Richard, Everth Cabrera, Chase Headley, and David Eckstein.

      I'll have pics up this week of this bobble and the Manny 66ers one, I'll send 'em to you (or send you the link, depending on how lazy I am haha). I even tried to take 'em like the ones you post. The results weren't as good though haha.

      ReplyDelete