Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cash For Cards Deal With Blue Heaven

I purchased two cards from Ernest of Blue Heaven. Check out the many items he has up for sale or trade.

The first card I purchased from Ernest is a 2009 Topps Finest Redemption Autographed Rookie Card of one of my favorite non-Dodgers, Tommy Hanson.


The second is not only non-Dodgers, but also non-baseball. I've always wanted a really old card, something that can truly be called vintage. My goal is to acquire an 1800s Allen & Ginter baseball card, but until then this 1909 E75 American Caramel card of boxer Jimmy Britt will just have to do. Hey, it's over 100 years old. In my book, that's pretty awesome. It's almost as old as Tommy Lasorda.


Thanks again Ernest, and good luck selling some of your vast and impressive collection of sports regalia.

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice. I would love something like that to hand down to my children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm impressed the picture on the Britt is sill in such good quality, all things considered.

    A great thing to keep in the family.

    ReplyDelete