Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trade With My Past Time.......I Love It!!: Chad Billingsley and Charlie Hough

I spotted a sweet Chad Billingsley card at My Past Time.......I Love It!!, and I quickly sent an e-mail to Alfredo, better known as Wicked. After a few e-mails, I sent him some 1968 Topps cards he needed, plus a 2010 Ginter mini and a Tony Oliva jersey card. In return, he sent me some random Dodgers, plus these two hits:

2009 UD Ballpark Collection Swatch-Auto

1978 Topps. A TTM auto, I'm guessing.

Thanks for the cards Wicked! If you're reading, hit me up when you want to work out a deal for those two cards I e-mailed you about. I saw you had some Trade Bait last Sunday, but it was on UStream, I don't have an account, and you took down that post anyways.

So yeah. Let's trade again.

---------------------------------------------------

Some quick contest pimping.

Chris at Vintage Sportscards is celebrating his 50th follower, with 3 cards to be had for the winner.

Mike at Sports Syzygy is giving away a $25 gift card.

2 comments: