Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clayton Kershaw PC Addition Part 9 - Team USA Rookie Dual Auto

47/250

I put down more than I normally feel comfortable in doing for a single, but for a Kershaw rookie auto, it's well, well worth it. Add in the fact that Shawn Tolleson was actually drafted by the Dodgers in the 30th round of this past year's draft, and the card becomes a bit more awesome.

Tolleson's already had Tommy John surgery, but in his first year of pro ball he performed very well in Rookie Ball, exclusively out of the pen: 12.2 K/9 IP, 1.6 BB/9 IP, 0.77 WHIP.

In retrospect, I probably could have purchased this for less on eBay, but if I'm going to overspend I'd rather it be at my local shop.

And this certainly beats buying a blaster any day of the week.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment