Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trade With Cardboard Heaven: Jay Bruce 2005 Bowman Sterling RC Auto/Relic

The first trade I completed way back when was with Cameron from Cardboard Heaven. That was a fantastic trade. Our second deal is just as amazing. Cameron already recapped what I sent his way. It took me far too long to post this, but being backlogged on posts does that to a blogger. It pained me to leave his cards sitting unopened for as long as I did, but it made the preparation for this post all that more exciting.

The main attraction, an absolutely phenomenal and beautiful card, and a HUGE addition to my PC:

My camera does not do justice; this card is spectacular in person.

I can't begin to say enough about this card and how awestruck I am by it. I love everything about it, and considering I can't come close to affording a break of Bowman Sterling from any year, it's even more special.

Cameron also sent along a number of other sweet cards, highlighted by these:

2007 Chromed Kershaw


342/399

Features Nomo on the back.

Thanks so much for another great trade Cameron! Glad you liked the cards, and I look forward to our next trade!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the cards! I'll keep setting aside Dodgers and Jay Bruce cards for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yay! Awesome stuff Cameron, I'll keep an eye out for anything you collect.

    Gracias again!

    ReplyDelete