Friday, April 15, 2011

Trade With Jaybarkerfan's Junk: Paul Konerko, Roger Clemens, and About One Hundred Other Cards

Wes from Jaybarkerfan's Junk held a contest just after getting his blog up and running. All you had to do was follow; seemed like a no-brainer to me. I had the second pick at the available cards, and picked a 1987 Topps Roger Clemens as my prize. Wes also threw in a ton of other cards, from all of my favorite teams and some of my favorite players as well. I'll just post two of those cards, but they were all great. If I had a scanner, I would have made great use of it to show more of what Wes sent my way.



Love the Spring Training feel of the Clemens.

Go check out his site and his Summer of Giving Project, where he's looking to send out 25,000 cards in the next few months.

Thanks Wes! I'll have some cards out to you this weekend. Not as many, unfortunately, but hopefully you'll like them nevertheless!

1 comment: