Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Clayton Kershaw Minor League Autos Are My Kryptonite

Because every time I see an affordable one, any will power I may have previously possessed vanishes before my eyes as I scurry to win that sweet piece of cardboard - or whatever today's equivalent of cardboard is (I'm a history major dammit, I don't have time to research what things are made of) - and add it to my Kershaw PC.

My latest addition is this badass card, short-printed to just 50 copies. It's a green parallel and hails from 2008 TriStar Projections. It pictures Clayton in his Jacksonville Suns uniform, ready to throw Public Enemy Number One, I would imagine.

Seriously. Go watch the PE # 1 video, like right now. It's THAT spectacular.

I've been sitting on this beauty for a few weeks. $9 delivered.

28/50

I even got about 1% of another Clayton auto, which you can see peeking in above the C in my particular Kershaw signature.

The contest is still open, as is Bonus # 2. Find out more here.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card and autograph. I pulled a non-Kershaw autograph from one of these sets a few years back and it was like the bottom half of one autograph and the top of another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with stickers.

    Long live on-card autos!

    ReplyDelete