Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ryan Getzlaf Old-School Goodies and A Trade Bait Card Draft Update.

The card draft I'm holding still has plenty of space for you fine folks. Come and join the fun! I promise, you will not be disappointed. I'm going to pimp the crap out of this until I can fill it or at least get it mostly filled (/that's what she said). Moving on. Another day, another Ryan Getzlaf jersey swatch snatched from the clutches of eBay for just 99 cents plus shipping. This one, however, is a two-for-one.


The front features a sweet Getzlaf swatch, and the back isn't your typical back, as it has a piece of a Mike Cammalleri jersey from his days as a Los Angeles King. Two colorful pieces is a BIG plus.


My Ryan Getzlaf PC is a happy PC. My dirty scanner is a sad scanner, as it needs to be cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment