Friday, March 23, 2012

An All-Star Russell Martin Rainbow in The Arizona Desert.

I picked up yet another variation of Russ Martin's 2011 Topps Update All-Star Game Stitches relic. It was dirt cheap at just 99 cents - as the sole bidder - plus $1.85 to ship it my way. Russ has six different versions of this card: a black, red, and tan swatch for the base relic, and a black, red, and tan swatch in the diamond parallel /60 version.


Thus far, I've acquired four of the six, needing just the tan swatches in both base and diamond /60. I long ago saw one up on eBay, but didn't win the auction (or didn't bid, I don't remember which). If anyone comes across either tan card, please let me know. The rainbow, as I presently have it constructed, is below.





I've now reached the 60 hit mark with Russ. Woooo!

2 comments:

  1. Nice rainbow. I was unaware of the multicolor swatches. I wonder if it's the same for the NL teams. I've only seen black ones before.

    ReplyDelete