Monday, November 5, 2012

Trade With sportscardfreak: A Ryan Getzlaf Inked Auto/Relic.

I completed my third trade with James, a fellow Ryan Getzlaf collector who goes by the name sportscardfreak on SCF. You can check out our first trade here and second swap here. Much like those two deals, we actually completed two once again, and this is the first of those two new deals. The other trade will post tomorrow. James posted some cards for sale, and I bit on one.


For $13, this sweet two-color relic/auto of my main man, Captain Getz, was mine. It's numbered 072/100 and hails from the Inked Sweaters subset of '06-'07 UD SP Game Used. There was a stretch of weeks in which I feared the post office had lost this package, which included tomorrow's card as well, and I was not a happy camper. Thankfully, it was not lost, and I'm happy to add my 38th Getz Auto to the collection.

Thanks for a great trade James! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment