Friday, February 15, 2013

Treat Me Like A Pirate and Give Me That Booty.

A reference to both the amazing new song from one of my favorite groups and my latest Getzlaf pickup. For the paltry sum of $6.79 delivered I was able to score a super-short-printed relic of The Captain back in January. It's the Gold Version and thus limited to just ten copies.


The bottom swatch comes from a Ducks' sweater and the top two-colored piece from a Portland Pirates' sweater Getz donned while in the American Hockey League. I've been trying to figure out where the minor league relic comes from and I'd love to say the beard of the Pirate that is featured prominently on a Pirates' sweater. However, I can't say that with any real certainty.


It pairs oh so well with the Silver Version /70 - another 3-color hit - I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment