Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Preliminary Interest.

I'm going to be holding a card draft soon-ish. I've hinted at it multiple times over the past 6 months or so but I know I want it to commence in the relatively near future. So, for the time being, I'd like to gauge interest in such a cardboard adventure.

For those of you that have participated in my previous two drafts, it'll be the same format and basically the same in every other way. Autos, relics, inserts, base, stars, and probably some vintage as well. You'll wind up with more cards than dollars you invest in said draft.

At the moment, I'd say there will be at least 40 cards per person, with a $25 entry fee, including shipping. With the recent insane hike in USPS shipping fees, if you live outside of the U.S. the cost would be more than $25, but not a crazy amount more. Just an extra dollar or two, as I see it. You'd certainly know before paying.

So, if you're interested, please state so in the comments. When I last inquired Matt Pederson, Jeff, and Scott Sawyer spoke of their interest. I'm looking at 10 max but I can always accommodate more.

For your troubles, if you've read this far.


13 comments:

  1. I am going to have to ask you to stop posting pictures of my wife.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ JW

    I'd be in if I could draft Griffey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the post but forgot what it was about when I saw the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting back on my feet, so I might be able to get in on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did one before and it was fun, I would most likely join this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see some interest peeps! I'll keep you guys posted.

    Jeff- NEVER. And she can't be your wife AND mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be interested depending on hockey content since that is my lone focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave- There will certainly be hockey available. Once I get everything scanned I'll post 'em all up so people know what will be there for the taking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What were you talking about....sure I will take a sports illustrated subscription. Yeah Id be down

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jon- haha, I think I know everybody's first pick in that scenario ;)

    ReplyDelete