Friday, August 9, 2013

2006 Just Minors: Just Autographs Memorabilia Edition (Birthday Break)

I received some card-related birthday gifts. The big draw will wait until such a time that Gint-A-Cuffs V rules are posted. For now, I begin with 2006 Just Minors: Just Autographs Memorabilia Edition. My favorite pull from the product is without a doubt this sweet Alex Gordon auto.


This fits nicely in my modest Gordon PC. My signed 8x10 is from Wes Helms. I also pulled an Eduardo Nunez auto, a Justin Upton rookie, and other randomness. Hey look, Mike Piazza is catching in that 8x10.


Thanks to my wonderful parents who continue to begrudgingly accept that I want baseball cards as a birthday gift!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. My birthday is coming up and it's been years since my parents have bought me baseball cards. I might have to drop them a little hint.

    Congratulations on pulling that Gordon auto.

    ReplyDelete