Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Golden Raptor Attacks My Collection.

I got a sweet deal on my newest Corey Seager addition. For $5.50 delivered this fantastic gold parallel /50 from 2013 Topps Pro Debut arrived in my mailbox. I like the design of 2013 Topps and the raptor in the bottom right corner seals the deal.


My copy is numbered 29/50 and talks about Corey passing on college ball. It also mentions that his brother is Mariners' third baseman Kyle Seager. The card features Corey as a member of the Ogden Raptors; Corey has since been promoted twice, first to the Low-A Great Lakes Loons and more recently (as in last Friday) to the High-A Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.


The seller threw in three extra Dodgers' cards, including a brand new Clayton Kershaw for my Kid K PC. I now have 190 unique Kersh cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment