Saturday, November 23, 2013

Trade With Community Gum: Russ Martin's Moments & Milestones

I completed my second trade with Jon from Community Gum. Jon busted a ton of Moments & Milestones, the joy and bane of every player collector. He pulled some sweet cards of one of my main guys and was kind enough to send them my way.


The package centered around three new Russell Martins. Moments & Milestones - for as much as I truly do like the set - is entirely confusing, so listing these properly will be fun. The black parallels are numbered 11/29 and 02/29.


Finally, a couple of sweet Chase Utley cards for my modest collection of the UCLA Bruin and former second-round pick of the Dodgers. The Moments & Milestones black parallel is numbered 25/25. Oh, if only he had signed. If only....

Thanks for the great trade Jon! I'm working on a return package as I type!

No comments:

Post a Comment