Thursday, January 23, 2014

And The Winner of The #NHLDucks-#LAKings #StadiumSeries Ticket For Dodger Stadium Is....

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner. I finished the randomizing this afternoon but had to leave for work before I could get this post up. I entered everyone into Random.org before randomizing the names 15 times in honor of Ryan Getzlaf. I then went with the 15th person because, well, Ryan Getzlaf's the man.


Lucky number 15 is Roy! Congrats to him. If for some reason he is unable to attend I will toss everyone back into Random and go with 15 and 15th once again.


I appreciate everyone that participated in and promoted the contest. I will be holding that smaller contest for my cardboard friends who promoted this. I will also be holding more contests this year (it's a resolution of sorts, and more than that simply something I feel is overdue).

1 comment:

  1. Man... I didnt even show up in the top 26. LOL
    Its all good.
    Thanks for running the contest

    ReplyDelete