Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Thursday, February 6, 2014

So I Might Be The Biggest and Only Jonathan Broxton Fan.

Jonathan Broxton is one of my all-time favorite Dodgers, and that will remain the case for the rest of my days. I dislike people hating him based on a couple of postseason outings. He's one of the most dominant relievers in franchise history, whiffing 11.5/9 IP and recording three Ks for every walk while in Dodger Blue.


I've long been after a printing plate of Big Jon and this Magenta beauty from one of my favorite eBay sellers hit the spot at under half a blaster. The wear and tear on it and great action shot are very cool.

5 comments:

JediJeff said...

That's how a printing plate should look - all beat up and used.

Matthew Scott said...

During his short peak he was unhittable. Always fun to watch a guy throw that hard. You know it is coming but you still can't hit it.

Alex Markle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Markle said...

Thank god. Now I know I am not the only Broxton fan.

Greg Zakwin said...

Matthew- He was a BEAST before Joe Torre wrecked his arm by basically making him a starting pitcher.

Alex- Happy to have another member of the Big Jon Fan Club!