Thursday, April 17, 2014

Another Bobby Ryan Dominion Peerless Patches Auto-Jumbo Patch!

I bid on the below card with absolutely no thoughts of actually winning it. The price was just too low to not even give it a shot, and I found that my bid held up. My latest Bobby Ryan hit is a somewhat familiar one.


My second Peerless Patches card of Bobby out of '12-'13 Panini Dominion is numbered 05/40 and features a tremendous three-color patch. I love that there are two different colors of stitching, and there's even sweater thrown in for good measure. Heck, even the autos are slightly different. After trading Bobby last offseason and picking up a 1st-round pick in this year's draft as part of the package, the Ducks will have the 10th pick in the upcoming draft.


Here's that second Peerless Patches hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment