Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Doubling Up On Sterling Archer 1/1 Sketch Cards From Cryptozoic Archer!

I've been buying up as many reasonably-priced 2014 Cryptozoic Archer 1/1 Sketch cards as I can get my hands on. I have a set price in my head that I feel is more than fair, and if one of these bad boys falls under that, I almost always make a run at it. Here are a couple pickups from my stash.


This awesome Archer sketch was created by Adam Cleveland, who has some of the most aesthetically-pleasing artwork in the set. Adam got Sterling's likeness dead-on, and I like the simple pose of Archer pointing his pistol at somebody (I imagine it's Pam or Cyril because, well, Pam and Cyril....).


Darren Auck fast became one of my favorite artists from Cryptozoic's release, and I've found myself with a number of his pieces. This particular 1/1 features Archer wearing night vision goggles and was based off of one of two episodes: The Limited or The Rock, with both seen below.



Retinas....seared like tuna steaks!

4 comments:

  1. Wait, these exist?! How did I not know about this?!

    Do you want me to get a box because this is how you get me to get a box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES.

    YES I DO.

    They exist and they're spectacular! Each box has an auto and a 1/1 sketch plus a complete base set!

    DOOOOOOO IT.

    http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_84&products_id=8465

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, why no H. Jon Benjamin autograph? You'd think that the character the show is named after would be included. It is sort of preventing me from picking up a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, for whatever reason they couldn't lock down HJB or Aisha Tyler to sign.

    ReplyDelete