Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ants! All Over My Body, ANTS!!! (Smackhound)

If the below 1/1 Sketch from 2014 Cryptozoic Archer doesn't just scream #MERICA, I don't know what does. I was enamored with the card when I saw it pop up on eBay and the price was more than right.


This beaut is from the mind and artistic hands of Clayton McCormack. There are so many elements to love, from the contrasting colors to the gun and determined look to the fact that it's a Woodhouse-themed sketch.


The episode Clayton draws from is Blood Test (Season 2), and the scene is Woodhouse making a wager based on shooting up heroin and shooting a piƱa colada off of the head of somebody's wife. As previously mentioned, the price was quite fair and it's a most welcome addition to my budding Archer PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment