Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bill Walton's UCLA John Hancock.

I finally added a piece to my UCLA Collection that has been long overdue and not even that hard to acquire. I wanted to wait and make sure it was the right piece of this key Bruin, and for whatever reason it simply took a long, long time. But I can finally say I own the John Hancock of the legendary Bill Walton, and just as important is that he is pictured in his UCLA attire.


Walton set me back the small sum of $5.49 delivered. This will pair fantastically well with the John Wooden from the same postcard/photograph "set" I landed -- for a great price as well -- some time ago.


Walton seems like a phenomenal guy from all of the in-person experiences I've read about, and I hope to one day meet the Hall of Famer.

6 comments:

  1. That Walton's cool but WHOA... did not know you had something as great as that Wooden in your collection. Next time Walton does a public signing, let's go! I need an in person auto from him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin- Thanks! And I'm down! Also, that Wooden was quite affordable on eBay....

    Matt/Hack- Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Greg -- and that is an awesome Wooden!

    ReplyDelete