Friday, August 1, 2014

A Completed Archer Sketch 3-some.

I was able to complete a small side project related to my pursuit of any and every 2014 Cryptozoic Archer 1/1 Sketch card. It didn't take quite as long as I thought it would, and it looks great together and in one place.


The 3-some sketch variation is in the books as I added the Pam Poovey.


Darren Auck once again makes an appearance in my collection with his take on Pam, as a nun, in bed. It's from Season 4, and the episode was entitled The Papal Chase, wherein the gang must save the Pope. The episode also marks the first mission for Pam in the field. As I've said before, I love Auck's artwork, and I really dig that these sketches will depict anything and everything.


When Pam is added to the already sensual Katya/Krieger mix....


We're back to where the post began with a completed Archer 3-some. If you watch Archer to any extent, you know that would be one weird troika in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment