Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Parker Posey and Her Tough To Nab Parks and Recreation Auto.

One surprisingly tough autograph down, two exceptionally tough and expensive ones to go. That's where I stand with my 2013 Press Pass Parks and Recreation quest after I landed the below Parker Posey (as Lindsay Carlisle Shay) signature for $6.99 delivered to my door.


Parker's auto commanded more on the secondary market than I expected it to with her base John Hancock regularly topping double digits. That was more than I was willing to shell out, particularly with the two toughest sigs left to acquire. I remained patient and thankfully one eventually fell within my range and came my way. The 13-card auto'd set is within reach, but Amy Poehler and Rob Lowe are still upright. They are by far the most monetarily-draining entries on the checklist.

1 comment: